From simple to extraordinary, Anna Elizabeth Cakes is here to design a wedding cake that will suit your style and wow your taste buds. Incorporating elements like hand crafted sugar flowers and painted details, your cake will be a work of art that is uniquely you.
Using only the freshest and highest quality ingredients, our kitchen has never seen shortenings, mixes or artificial flavourings. Trained as a pastry chef, Anna has spent hours creating her own recipes and flavour combinations that are sure to challenge any preconceived notions of bland and unappetizing wedding cakes.
At Anna Elizabeth Cakes, we firmly believe that a consultation should be complimentary - we love our cakes and we are confident that you will too! Our meetings include a generous sampling of three of our cake combinations for you to try, as well as the creation of custom sketches to illustrate our design concepts which will be emailed directly to you. Then, let us know when you are ready to book! We require a 30% deposit upon placing your order, with the remaining 70% due one month in advance of your wedding.
If you have any other questions, or would like a quote, please send us an inquiry through our contact page.